Valentines day is fast approaching and whether you are single or taken, it is always a great excuse to get together and do something nice. So here are my top valentines day dresses, for whether youre going out for a meal or hitting the town with your friends.
1. Woven High Neck Strappy Shift Dress- Miss Guided, £22- I love this dress, it is so different from what you would normally wear.
2. ASOS Debutante Midi Dress - ASOS, £42- This dress is floaty and very girly, great if you want to just look beautiful.
3. ASOS Bardot Bandage Bodycon Dress- ASOS, £40- This off the shoulder dress has beautiful panelling, and the looks so flattering.
4 Eliza Maxi Dress TNFC- Topshop £40- Going all out? This dress is a must! The back is beautiful and it looks so stunning
5. Cut-out Hel Babydoll A-Line Shift Dress Pale Pink- Miss Guided, £25- For a simple but beautiful look this dress is brilliant, you can dress it down in the day but put it with heels at night!
6. Motel Catalina Off Shoulder Skater Dress in Red- Motel £19- I think this dress is perfect for a nice meal or a night out with your friends.
7. ASOS Velvet Skate Dress with Lace Panel Detail- ASOS, £38- Velvet always looks great, and its so sexy for valentines!
8. ASOS Polo Asymmentric Dress- ASOS, £22- This dress is definitely on my list, its so quirky and looks amazing, the role neck is so on season.
9. ASOS Deep Plunge Maxi With Belt- ASOS, £55- Wanting to be a little more dressy, this dress offers the perfect amount of skin and elegance.
Here's are my favourite valentines picks!
What are your plans for valentines day? What are you hoping to wear?
Thursday, 29 January 2015
Sunday, 25 January 2015
Tuesday, 20 January 2015
Just before New Year I planned a surprise trip for my boyfriend and I to Brussels. I had never considered how easy it really is to just hop on the Eurostar and within 3 hours be in a completely different country.
Friday, 16 January 2015
I have admired Co-ords from a far for ages, and I am still yet to find the perfect one I want to invest in, so whilst scanning the web I thought why not collaborate all my favourite Co-ord pieces I have found recently for you.
1. Faux Lether Binding Brocade Print Trousers for £25 from here and Racer Neck Brocade Print Crop Top Teal which was £14.99 and is now £6.00 from here
Monday, 12 January 2015
Saturday, 10 January 2015
E.K.W is my blog about fashion, beauty, travel, and lots of other bits and bobs. I'm a 3rd year Zoology student studying at the University of Leeds originally from Cheshire. I have a love for animals, travel, fashion and all things beautiful and I hope to explore more corners of the world and beautiful England.
So, last year I started my fashion blog, but due to a crazy term at university, and leaving the country for 3 months I wasnt able to continue it.
2015 is going to be different, I'm going to be travelling the UK left right and centre and although I will be travelling to do wildlife projects which you can look at and keep up to date on erinthemadcatter.blogspot.uk I will also be meeting friends and thus reviewing where I go, what I eat and most importantly what I wear.